Marks & Spencers (M&S) is one of the UK’s largest retailers with over 1,000 stores worldwide and specialising in the sale of clothing, products for the home and luxury food items. These product categories along with the other lines offered in Marks & Spencers stores and online are a healthy mixture of in house brands and brand names you’ll recognise. All of which are on point with current trends to ensure style is always available through Marks & Spencers.
With food bringing in over 50% of the revenue for the stores Marks & Spencers has adopted a sustainable, value orientated, quality and innovative approach to growing this line of products. This is demonstrated through the consistent new food items and “Plan A” which is Marks & Spencers project to the protect the planet.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Women ($20 – $250)
- Lingerie ($20 – $50)
- Beauty ($10 – $80)
- Men ($20 – $300)
- Kids ($10 – $150)
- Home ($50 – $300)
- Food ($5 – $50)
- Flowers ($10 – $250)
- Gifts ($20 – $400)
Shipping & Returns:
- Free UK shipping for orders over £50 (some category limits).
- Deliver to major countries through regional websites.
- Returns within 35 days of receipt.
- M&S Credit Card and Gift Card
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard & American Express).
- JCB & Mastercard
- Plan A to help build a better future for the planet.
- Gift cards available.
Links & Social Media:
- Marks & Spencers Official Website
- Marks & Spencers Facebook
- Marks & Spencers Twitter
- Marks & Spencers Instagram