Kmart operates a chain of big box department stores across the United States with just under 1,000 stores. Historically Kmart has also operated in Europe, Mexico and Canada along with operations in Australia (shared name only as US equity has been bought out). Originally growing rapidly off it’s Blue Light Specials that offered surprise discounts to those in store Kmart now separates itself by offering exclusive brands to consumers.
These brands are spread across the large product ranges of appliances, clothing, electronics, beauty, home, outdoor, sports and toys all of which are available at super low everyday prices making it the ideal store to obtain your basics for all parts of life and the home.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Appliances ($20 – $2,000)
- Baby ($10 – $80)
- Clothing ($5 – $80)
- Electronics ($10 – $500)
- Health ($10 – $50)
- Home ($20 – $100)
- Outdoor ($20 – $200)
- Shoes ($5 – $60)
- Sports ($10 – $80)
- Tools ($5 – $200)
- Toys ($5 – $80)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships across the US (does not include territories) with 4 delivery options ranging from a week to 1 business day.
- 30 day returns from purchase on most items.
- Kmart and Sears Gift Cards
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Gift registry available.
- Offers layaway and leasing options for payments.
- Shop Your Way rewards program to earn 1% back amongst other perks.
Links & Social Media: