Kohl’s is a retail chain and American based department store that has grown from humble Milwaukee beginnings in 1927 as the local corner store. Now commanding over 1,000 retail locations Kohl’s is one of the retail giants on the American shopping scene with a product range that includes clothing, bedding, furniture, accessories, beauty, electronics and housewares.
Using its country wide influence to deliver more than just a standard shopping experience. Doing this through a technology focused store experience that allows Kohl’s to offer speed, personalisation and ease. Looking externally Kohl’s also has a number of Kohl’s Cares initiatives that support the community, environment, children and much more.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Home ($50 – $3,000)
- Bed & Bath ($20 – $300)
- Furniture ($200 – $6,000)
- Women ($20 – $500)
- Men ($20 – $300)
- Juniors ($20 – $200)
- Kids ($20 – $100)
- Baby ($5 – $80)
- Shoes ($20 – $400)
- Jewellery ($20 – $12,000)
- Sports ($20 – $200)
- Swim ($30 – $200)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships across the US and internationally through MyUS.com
- Up to 12 month returns for Kohl’s Charge customers.
- Different return policies for in-store, online and certain category purchases
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club & Discover).
- Kohl’s Charge credit card and gift cards.
- Actively supports the community and other social initiatives.
- Kohl’s reward program available.
Links & Social Media: