QVC is amongst the big American broadcast networks that specialises in the home shopping experience but also offers its product range online through its eCommerce store. In addition to its US base QVC operates in Germany, Italy, China, France, Japan and the UK.
Standing for Quality, Value and Convenience, QVC like its other television shopping rivals allows for purchases to be spread across a number of equal payments and delivers this through live television shopping or the detailed online store experience. QVC also supports this through the curated collection of items ensuring only the best items are presented on the show.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Fashion ($10 – $100)
- Shoes ($20 – $100)
- Handbags ($20 – $200)
- Jewellery ($10 – $200)
- Beauty ($10 – $100)
- Electronics ($50 – $3,000)
- Home ($20 – $200)
- Kitchen ($10 – $200)
- Health ($20 – $100)
- Garden ($10 – $300)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to all US states and territories.
- Returns allowed within 30 days.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Carte Blanche & Discover).
- QVC Gift Cards (and QCard issued credit card).
- Split purchases into manageable payments.
- QVC Apps to access QVC anywhere.
- Auto-delivery replenishment program for everyday items.
Links & Social Media: