Expanding rapidly to over 700 stores around the United States with a product range approaching 10,000 Harbor Freight Tools aims to sell great quality tools at the lowest prices around. Not restricted to only its physical presence Harbor Freight Tools operates an online eCommerce website along with support for orders by phone and mail.
Achieving these savings by removing the middleman that usually stands between the manufacturing and consumer Harbor Freight Tools sells products tested in its own facilities to ensure they are on par with the top professional brands despite the lower price tag. Other features of the Harbor Freight Tools shopping experience include a price beat and easy returns which is applied consistently across power tools, air tools, hand tools, storage, automotive, engines, garden and welding.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Power Tools ($10 – $5,000)
- Air Tools ($10 – $2,000)
- Hand Tools ($10 – $600)
- Tools Storage ($10 – $2,000)
- Automotive ($10 – $2,000)
- Engines ($10 – $2,000)
- Welding ($10 – $2,000)
- Garden ($10 – $2,000)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships across the US with shipping available to Canada and Australia.
- 90 day returns on items purchased in store and online.
- Personal check, money order and wire transfer (contact support).
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard & American Express).
- Supports orders via phone and mail.
- Track club membership (paid) to access member only offers, coupons and more.
- Mailing list with coupons and monthly catalogues.
Links & Social Media:
- Harbor Freight Tools Official Website
- Harbor Freight Tools Facebook
- Harbor Freight Tools Twitter
- Harbor Freight Tools Instagram