With its unique approach to furniture and its prominence in all major countries the IKEA brand is well known for its modern designs that are also simple, unique and eco-friendly. Specialising in appliances, furniture and interior design IKEA’s fierce focus on cost control has also allowed it to offer this range at affordable prices. In addition to this control over costs IKEA invests heavily in new product development ensuring items are quality made and there are regular new items across the stores.
All of this ties back to IKEA’s primary vision of making a better everyday life for their customers which culminates in the focus of developing designs that not only look great but also serve to make everyday activities easier through functionality.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Living Room ($10 – $2,000)
- Bedroom ($20 – $4,000)
- Bath ($10 – $2,000)
- Kitchen ($10 – $4,000)
- Dining ($20 – $4,000)
- Textiles ($20 – $800)
- Business ($10 – $600)
- Baby & Kids ($10 – $500)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships worldwide with various options through regional stores.
- Massive 365 day return policy on some items.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Unique designs and focus on eco friendly products.
- Regular and large IKEA product catalogues for inspiration and ideas.
Links & Social Media: