Leading the home improvement market in the UK B&Q assists customers to create a better and smarter home. With over 300 stores and its online store (appropriately available at DIY.com) B&Q offers 40,000 odd products across the categories of outdoor, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, building, painting, tools, electrical, tiling and plumbing so that no project is out of reach of the B&Q product offering.
Like most home improvement retailers B&Q extends beyond a large product range with all sorts of ideas and advice with details guides on building particular pieces and buying guides for important buys. Despite the orange logo B&Q is also committed to a green future through a large range of varied sustainability initiatives.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Garden ($10 – $2,000)
- Kitchen ($100 – $3,000)
- Home ($50 – $2,000)
- Hardware ($50 – $400)
- Painting ($10 – $80)
- Tools ($20 – $300)
- Electrical ($100 – $2,000)
- Flooring ($20 – $200)
- Plumbing ($10 – $300)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to mainland UK with free shipping above £50 orders.
- Original condition returns within 45 days.
- Credit and Debit cards.
- The B&Q Club rewards program for welcome vouchers, money off shopping, 10% of food and drinks at cafes and other benefits.
- B&Q financing options to support big purchases.
- Design consultants available by appointment.
Links & Social Media: