Operating as a retail co-operative Ace Hardware is the largest such business model in the hardware niche worldwide. Growing out of its single location in 1924 Ace Hardware commands nearly 5,000 locations across the nation which are all independently owned and operated which allows consumers to obtain that small and personal feel missing from the larger chains.
With a century of history in the industry Ace Hardware has transitioned into private label products to ensure product quality and a consistent offering between stores, lowering prices and the ability to offer a lifetime guarantee on the private label hand tools. Private label items expand across plumbing, cleaning, garden, paint and automotive categories which are available in store and through the online store front.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Paint ($5 – $500)
- Outdoor Living ($10 – $1,500)
- Garden ($10 – $200)
- Lighting ($10 – $300)
- Home Goods ($10 – $200)
- Storage ($10 – $300)
- Tools ($10 – $500)
- Hardware ($100 – $400)
- Plumbing ($5 – $200)
- Heating & Cooling ($200 – $800)
- Electrical ($50 – $300)
- Auto ($20 – $500)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships across the US with in store pickup and express options available.
- Up to 30 days to return products.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Ace Rewards members program with points for dollars spent in store and online.
- Ace Foundation and other community involvement programs.
Links & Social Media: