Strongly positioned as a Fortune 500 company Lowe’s manages a large chain of home improvement stores that are spread across the United States and its closest neighbours (Mexico and Canada) and operates over 2,000 stores across these locations. This reach puts Lowe’s firmly in the top handful of hardware chains globally.
In addition to offering a large number of store locations the Lowe’s product range is similarly vast with over 400,000 items available in the Lowe’s online store across its more than a dozen core categories for the DIY expert seeking tools or material for their next project.
Committed to also supporting the communities in which Lowe’s operates some of the initiatives that Lowe’s has selected over the year include the American Red Cross, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Toolbox for Education, Habitat for Humanity and Lowe’s own charitable and educational foundation.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Appliances ($100 – $3,000)
- Bathroom ($200 – $5,000)
- Building Supplies ($20 – $800)
- Doors & Windows ($100 – $1,000)
- Electrical ($50 – $2,000)
- Flooring ($50 – $800)
- Hardware ($20 – $800)
- Heating & Cooling ($200 – $2,000)
- Furniture ($200 – $5,000)
- Kitchen ($100 – $5,000)
- Garden ($10 – $300)
- Lighting ($20 – $700)
- Outdoor ($20 – $3,000)
- Paint ($10 – $60)
- Plumbing ($10 – $80)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to US territories and all US addresses.
- Free in store pickup and delivery options (over $49).
- Product returns allowed up to 90 days on certain product categories.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Lowe’s consumer credit card with % off purchase options or financing arrangements.
- Large range of Lowe’s how-tos and buying guides to assist with a variety of projects.
- Lowe’s installation services for every room of the house.
Links & Social Media: