World Market (Cost Plus World Market) is a large chain of retail with hundreds of locations which specialise in selling imports of furniture, decor, rugs and curtains. A subsidiary of Bed Bath & Beyond since 2012 World Market has its origins in the 1950s, since the original store the product range of World Market has seen expansion alongside the store numbers into food, drink and jewellery categories.
Item variety from around the world is just one piece of the World Market puzzle which combines with an everyday low prices approach. Other pillars of the brand include high quality, original items and geographic specific trends from all corners of the globe.
In 2014 this idea behind the brand expanded to “Craft By World Market” a crowdfunding solution that will bring unique and authentic items to the World Market community from a different destination each month. With its global focus World Markets also focuses on social compliance through supply chain transparency.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dining Room ($100 – $500)
- Custom Furniture ($300 – $2,500)
- Living Room ($200 – $2,500)
- Bathroom ($20 – $300)
- Outdoor ($5 – $500)
- Bedroom ($100 – $1,500)
- Home Office ($200 – $500)
- Rugs ($20 – $1000)
- Curtains ($20 – $150)
- Lighting ($20 – $400)
- Decor ($20 – $300)
- Kitchen ($10 – $150)
- Food ($2 – $40)
- Jewellery ($10 – $20)
- Gifts ($10 – $900)
Shipping & Returns:
- Free US Shipping over $150 (US shipping only)
- Returns within 60 days of purchase.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Gift Cards.
- Craft By World Market offers unique products from a certain destination.
- Decorator discount available.
Links & Social Media: