Founded in 2002 and releasing its first catalogue in 2003 alongside its first store in New York West Elm is a growing retail store for contemporary furniture and houseware items. With sustained growth for over a decade West Elm has expanded outside the United States to countries including Mexico, Canada, England, the Middle East and Australia.
This growth has been fuelled by the cross over point that West Elm has between great furniture and affordable pricing which has been achieved primarily by designing nearly 100% of products in house. Not content with leaving it there though West Elm also sources responsible products that are Fair Trade Certified for their collection.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Living Room ($500 – $4,000)
- Bed Room ($200 – $3,000)
- Dining Room ($400 – $2,000)
- Home Office ($200 – $2,000)
- Outdoor ($50 – $3,000)
- Rugs ($200 – $2,000)
- Bedding ($50 – $300)
- Lighting ($20 – $700)
- Decor ($20 – $900)
- Wall ($50 – $1500)
- Tabletop ($10 – $500)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to most major countries through US store or regional stores, some restrictions.
- Returns within 30 days of order receipt.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- The Key rewards program
- Gift registry service available.
- Sources Fair Trade products for in house developed product range (over 90% of items).
Links & Social Media: