Modcloth started in the room of a college dorm in 2002 and has since become one of the most popular places on the internet to obtain trendy and retro inspired clothing for hundreds of thousands of visitors. Marketing itself as a fun, relaxed and friendly place online for customers to obtain vintage clothing pieces and decor for various rooms of the house Modcloth continues to expand its collection.
Central to Modcloth is the carefully curated selections made by the team which are pulled from hundreds of smaller and independent designers, making for a website with plenty of unique pieces. Modcloth is also committed to ensuring all body types are accounted for by stocking a full range of sizes and featuring different body types across the storefront.
Modcloth expands on this offering through is ModStylists who provide friendly support to ensure you feel confident that your purchase is within your style. This service includes personal styling, bridal services and wardrobe management.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dresses ($20 – $650)
- Tops ($10 – $230)
- Bottoms ($10 – $250)
- Outerwear ($40 – $230)
- Shoes ($10 – $180)
- Swimwear ($10 – $170)
- Accessories ($1 – $100)
- Decor ($10 – $150)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to worldwide locations.
- Returns available for refund, store credit or exchanges.
- Up to 60 days available for returns for international customers.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Modcloth Gift Cards.
- Personal stylists available (ModStylists).
- Modcloth gift cards available.
- Various account features to wish list and mark items as loved.
- iOS and Android apps available.
Links & Social Media: