Dominating the UK scene with close to 600 stores across the UK Dorothy Perkins offers all sorts of fashion for women through their physical UK locations, international outlets and their eCommerce store. Common themes across the range of Dorothy Perkins items includes being affordable, stylish and constantly changing. Adjusting for all body types Dorothy Perkins features separate ranges for petite, tall and maternity.
Alongside its strong history in the UK (Starting in 1909) Dorothy Perkins has a great track record of charity support, particularly Breast Cancer Care which assists people affected by breast cancer. Not drawing the line only at charities Dorothy Perkins (as part of the Arcadia Group) has other commitments it upholds including minimisation of its fashion footprint and ensuring its supply chain is ethical in its dealings.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dresses ($20 – $150)
- Tops ($5 – $60)
- Jeans ($20 – $40)
- Jackets ($20 – $100)
- Shirts ($20 – $40)
- Denim ($20 – $50)
- Knitwear ($20 – $50)
- Jumpsuits ($30 – $70)
- Skirts ($20 – $50)
- Swimwear ($10 – $30)
- Trousers ($10 – $40)
- Shoes ($10 – $60)
- Accessories ($5 – $60)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships worldwide.
- Free UK shipping for orders above £50, also free collection from store.
- Within 14 days of receipt or 28 days if returning to store.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard & American Express & Maestro).
- 10% student discount available.
- Email, print and post gift cards.
- Ability to book style advisor appointments in select UK stores.
Links & Social Media:
- Dorothy Perkins Official Website
- Dorothy Perkins Facebook
- Dorothy Perkins Twitter
- Dorothy Perkins Instagram