Based on out of Chicago and reflect fashion, merchandise and even the music of this area Akira’s signature look combines sexy designer brands with smaller fashion house items from the geographical area. Focusing heavily on dresses for all occasions and styles you’ll be able to shop mini, maxi, print, white, black, red, casual, party, skater, backless, strapless, long sleeved and a plus range.
Akira is by no means short on other products though such as bodysuits, separates, jewellery, denim and handbags which again is a mixture of standout labels. Other features of Akira website include a blog that explores the topics of fashion, beauty, makeup, trends, lifestyle and how to guides. Charity is also at the heart of the Akira brand with Akira showing its support for over 30 charities during its operations.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dresses ($70 – $200)
- Tops ($20 – $100)
- Bottoms ($40 – $200)
- Jumpsuits ($50 – $200)
- Jackets ($90 – $200)
- Denim ($40 – $100)
- Basics ($10 – $80)
- Bodysuits ($40 – $70)
- Activewear ($80 – $100)
- Swimwear ($40 – $70)
- Intimates ($40 – $70)
- Shoes ($100 – $200)
- Accessories ($20 – $150)
Shipping & Returns:
- Free US standard shipping for orders above $50 (contingent states).
- Ships worldwide to major locations (with free shipping over $250).
- US returns within 30 days, fees may apply.
- International returns to be returned within 15 days of delivery date.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Blog covering a whole host of topics.
- Supports various charities.
- Offers an Akira Exclusive rewards program where points can be earned and redeemed for reward discounts.
Links & Social Media: