Focusing on the staple denim item of jeans and everything that you wear with jeans Madewell is a high quality brand for denim fans who enjoy a casual but also fashionable aesthetic.
With timeless designs on the minimalist side of the scale Madewell describes itself as artful, cool, sexy, tomboy, unexpected and effortless brand with a strong history of offering female clothing. As a producer of many denim products and denim related pieces Madewell supports recycling jeans through their stores where they’ll be turned into housing insulation and you’ll get store credit for your next purchase. Thus far Madewell has recycled over 100,000 pairs of jeans through the Blue Jeans Go Green recycle program.
This program is just one element of Madewell’s commitment to responsible sourcing, helping communities and improving the impact of fashion on the environment through its social responsibility.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Denim ($70 – $600)
- T-Shirts ($20 – $200)
- Shirts ($50 – $100)
- Dresses ($90 – $500)
- Shoes ($50 – $200)
- Bags ($5 – $200)
- Intimates ($10 – $50)
- Leisure ($20 – $80)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to US and other major countries.
- Free US shipping for Madewall Insider members.
- Free international shipping offered for various spend thresholds.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard & American Express).
- JCB (Japan only)
- UnionPay Credit/Online (limited destinations)
- Participates actively in denim recycling and social responsibility.
- Madewell Insider reward program for US customers with three tiers based on yearly spend.
- Active fashion and lifestyle blog covering clothing, behind the scenes and more.
Links & Social Media: