Growing out of the US Forever 21 is a premier fast fashion retailer that is constantly staying current based on the fashion trends of the season. Forever 21 has over 700 stores, predominately in the United States with smaller numbers of stores across Asia, Europe, Oceania and Africa. Established in 1984 in California this level of growth has seen Forever 21 be one of the largest growing retail fashion outlets across the globe.
To assist in offsetting the impact of this growth and using it’s resources to better the world Forever 21 has a robust corporate social responsibility policy aimed at creating sustainability for the planet along with ethical sourcing and community participation,
Product ranges on Forever 21 are highly inspired by current trends in the fashion industry with some taken directly from the catwalks of the season. Amazingly though Forever 21 has been able to achieve this with a low to moderate price range. Offering a mostly concentrated range around key wardrobe items Forever 21 offers clothing for women, girls, men and a range of beauty items along with plus size items.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dresses Women ($5 – $200)
- Tops Women ($1 – $90)
- Jackets Women ($10 – $160)
- Bottoms Women ($5 – $95)
- Intimates Women ($1 – $110)
- Activewear Women ($1 – $70)
- Swimwear Women ($10 – $95)
- Accessories Women ($1 – $150)
- Shoes Women ($5 – $200)
- Tops Men ($5 – $180)
- T-Shirts Men ($10 – $95)
- Jackets Men ($20 – $245)
- Bottom Men ($10 – $98)
- Swimwear Men ($10 – $40)
- Accessories Men ($5 – $50)
- Shoes Men ($20 – $40)
- Girls ($1 – $30)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships worldwide.
- Free US shipping over $50 (different thresholds for other region stores).
- Returns up to 30 days from ship date.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Forever 21 Gift Cards
- Gift Cards available.
- Socially conscious fashion retailer.
- Forever 21 Red spin off with family products.
- Forever Rewarded program and Visa Card for discounts.
Links & Social Media: