Marking itself as the go-to destination for items that are chic, contemporary and fashionable, Bebe is a brand that has been around in San Francisco since 1976 by Manny Mashouf, an immigrant from Iran. The Bebe brand has grown rapidly since that time with hundreds of stores along the United States, Canada and their neighbours with a number of international divisions in the major nations through licensee store agreements.
Bebe is focused solely on women’s fashion with designs based on giving women confidence in their bodies while also being ideal for the modern women who needs outfits that are flexible. Bebe is generally considered to be an upscale experience but at reasonable prices.
The Bebe product range includes dresses, jumpsuits, jackets, shoes, accessories, tops and bottoms which are available across both the physical and online presence (some online exclusives) which ranks in top websites globally in terms of traffic. Bebe also offers a large range of logo branded products with the Bebe brand name (stylised “bebe”).
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dresses ($50 – $300)
- Jumpsuits ($90 – $190)
- Tops ($20 – $150)
- Bottoms ($50 – $160)
- Jackets ($60 – $300)
- Shoes ($25 – $160)
- Accessories ($10 – $150)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships worldwide.
- Free shipping for US (orders over $100) and Canada (orders over $200)
- Returns within 21 days, some exclusions.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Bebe gift cards.
- Bebe official coupons regularly available on website.
- Physical and e-gift cards.
- Clubbebe rewards program for regular rewards, gifts, refer a friend bonuses and more.
Links & Social Media: