Around since the start of the latest century AG Jeans is the brain child of Yul Ku, a regular in the denim industry looking to create a premium brand. Since launch AG Jeans has pivoted to offer more contemporary and lifestyle designed to fill that niche at the same time with the assistance of a new Creative Director. This includes AG Jeans growing into non denim products although still maintaining a focus on clothing that pairs well with denim items.
The strength of the AG Jeans brand since launch has been its control over the entire process ensuring that they control all the elements from concept and design creation to the manufacturing and the final shipping. This has paired with a high focus on being socially responsible like many other big name brands.
AG Jeans social conscious focus has predominately focused around water conservation while also touching on efficiency in waste and energy usage. AG Jeans are available direct through the official website and also sold at various online and physical locations.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Jeans Women ($100 – $1,000)
- Shorts Women ($100 – $200)
- Skirts Women ($100 – $650)
- Tops Women ($60 – $300)
- Tank Tops Women ($60 – $200)
- T-Shirts Women ($60 – $200)
- Sweaters Women ($160 – $400)
- Jackets Women ($180 – $1,000)
- Dresses Women ($180 – $350)
- Jeans Men ($120 – $300)
- Shorts Men ($100 – $150)
- Shirts Men ($60 – $400)
- Sweaters Men ($150 – $400)
- Jackets Men ($170 – $900)
- T-Shirts Men ($55 – $190)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to United Stated only.
- Free standard delivery on most items.
- Express 2 day shipping and overnight available.
- No returns on sale items.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover)
- Discounts for signing up to the AG newsletter.
- Regular collections for the seasons.
- Easy pre-made return labels included in shipped products.
Links & Social Media: