Under Armour (UA) has built a brand around high performance and innovative active wear products for all genders and ages. While not without it’s high profile controversies this listed clothing company has growing from millions of sales in 1996 to the multi billion scale of current years. From the founding product of a compression undershirt made to stay dry while providing that light and cool experience desired by high performance athletes. Despite using the British English spelling Under Armour was in fact founded in the United States although since expanded into Canada, United Kingdom and Mexico alongside worldwide shipping.
From this foundational product range Under Armour is now known for other more general active wear clothing products with shoes, t-shirts, hoodies, pants, shorts and various protective accessories. Across the product range Under Armour has maintained it’s commitment to research backed product lines with interesting endeavours in heat, smell and water management through clothing fabric design and research. While doing so Under Armour has also maintained an even split between female and male customer base ensuring all genders and even children can access the influential products.
Outside of core clothing Under Armour is committed to making the world a better place with sustainability, diversity and philanthropy while introducing other fitness innovation (such as the connected fitness platform powered by software API).
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Tops Men ($20 – $400)
- Bottoms Men ($30 – $150)
- Accessories Men ($10 – $400)
- Shoes Men ($80 – $400)
- Tops Women ($20 – $400)
- Bottoms Women ($20 – $300)
- Accessories Women ($10 – $400)
- Shoes Women ($80 – $300)
- Kids ($10 – $200)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships worldwide through local stores or the Borderless shopping experience.
- Returns and exchanges available through various channels for free within 60 days with purchase proof.
- Free US Standard shipping for orders above $60 with similar deals available for other shipping locations.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Under Armour (UA) Gift Cards
- Armour Card provides regular rewards for purchases over certain thresholds.
- Supports multiple causes through it’s “We Will” give back projects.
Links & Social Media: