Offering glamorous items for women Juicy Couture brings the culture and style of LA to the world. Predominately focused on dress and casual wear (contemporary) the growth of of the Juicy Couture brand has been consistent since its founding in 1997 as a high end designer brand.
With a growing signature range of items include the signature velour tracksuits Juicy Couture has gone from strength to strength with an expansive collection now also including handbags, swimwear, shoes and even baby wear. The majority of products are in the mid to higher price range, attracting a celebrity and upscale contemporary market.
At the peak of the business Juicy Couture commanded over 200 stores throughout the US although these were slowly closed during 2014. Juicy Couture items are now predominately sold online or through other retailers across the world.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dresses & Jumpsuits ($120 – $600)
- Tops ($70 – $400)
- Jackets ($400 – $1,200)
- Sweaters ($130 – $550)
- Bottoms ($80 – $300)
- Denim ($100 – $600)
- Intimates ($30 – $130)
- Sportswear ($80 – $400)
- Swimwear ($50 – $300)
- Handbags ($50 – $700)
- Jewellery & Accessories ($60 – $650)
- Shoes ($100 – $500)
- Girls & Baby ($50 – $450)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships worldwide.
- Returns within 30 days for certain product categories.
- Free sipping for orders over $150 (US domestic).
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Email list for instant 20% off along with regular sales.
Links & Social Media: