With hundreds of stores across the United States (more than 500) Charlotte Russe is one of the premier locations for physical fashion. Catering to a female audience for mostly teenagers and those in their twenties the range of products and pricing reflects what this audience desires, trendy clothing at an affordable price range. Be it dresses, shoes, other core clothing pieces, accessories or plus sized items Charlotte Russe has a great affordable range in all of the above.
This hugely successful retail chain started in 1975 with three brothers, changing hands a number of times to reach its current place in the market. In addition to trendy clothing Charlotte Russe is pursuing a transparent supply chain to ensure clothes are produced in line with laws and regulations. Charlotte Russe has also been a significant supported of cancer through St. Jude Kids with millions pledged.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Shoes ($5 – $50)
- Dresses ($15 – $75)
- Tops ($5 – $40)
- Jeans ($25 – $40)
- Bottoms ($5 – $30)
- Swimwear ($10 – $30)
- Outerwear ($30 – $45)
- Intimates ($1 – $20)
- Jewellery ($1 – $15)
- Beauty ($1 – $25)
- Accessories ($1 – $25)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to US, Puerto Rico, Guam and Canada.
- Free US shipping over $50.
- Within 30 days for refund, post 30 days store credit. Some category exceptions apply.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB & Discover).
- Apple and Android Pay.
- Gift cards and e-gift cards.
- Significant contributor to cancer research.
- Regular sales which caps the price of items (ie; all dresses $25 or less).
- Gift wrapping available for a small fee.
Links & Social Media: