Belstaff is a British brand offering lifestyle products for both men and women with a focus on jackets and outerwear. Motorcycle inspired designs are also featured heavily in the Belstaff store and was notably the first to use wax cotton to create waterproof apparel for motorcycling.
Those into the motorcycle scene will no doubt recognise the Belstaff brand name which has often been closely linked to the sport with significant heritage between the two. Belstaff is also known for its adventurous themed designs which are created with the explorer in mind that also wants to look fashionable.
For those wanting a casual and minimalist look off their bike Belstaff also offers a range of regular and everyday clothing items such as tops and pants with a limited dress range. In addition to selling these items through their online portal Belstaff has locations from London to New York, Munich, Milan, Seoul and Macau.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dresses & Skirts Women ($900 – $1,100)
- Tops Women ($250 – $700)
- Knitwear Women ($550 – $600)
- Pants Women ($300 – $1,300)
- Shoes Women ($250 – $1,000)
- Handbags Women ($1,000 – $1,400)
- Outerwear Women ($300 – $1,500)
- Tops Men ($90 – $500)
- Knitwear Men ($250 – $425)
- Pants Men ($250 – $450)
- Shoes Men ($250 – $750)
- Bags Men ($500 – $950)
- Outerwear Men ($300 – $2,100)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to limited countries (majors only) for £25.
- Returns within 14 days of receipting the order.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard & American Express).
- Large amount of information on leather and waxed cotton care to ensure you get the most from your Belstaff purchase.
- Significant heritage to the motor industry and adventure.
Links & Social Media: