Shoptiques focuses on women’s fashion with a touch of products for the home. Predominately an outlet for the smaller local boutiques to have a viable web presence the range of products available through Shoptiques is extremely varied (along with the prices of items offered). Given the boutique focus the majority of listed items are one of a kind products with limited items produced.
Shopping individual boutiques either by name or location is the main function of the Shoptiques website with a brief summary of each boutique and what they are most known for featured alongside their listing. Boutique locations include New York City, Paris, London and San Francisco, allowing international shoppers one of the few opportunities they’ll have to purchase from these smaller boutiques in these fashion hubs.
For shoppers that wish to mix and match items from different boutiques this is also possible with Shoptiques and one of its most attracting features. As of 2017 Shoptiques boasts over 5,000 boutiques across 2,000 cities and 30 countries, a significant increase from the 25 originally launched with in 2012.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dresses ($50 – $10.000)
- Tops ($40 – $1,000)
- Sweaters ($40 – $1,500)
- Bottoms ($50 – $1,300)
- Shorts ($50 – $700)
- Skirts ($40 – $2,300)
- Jackets ($50 – $3,500)
- Jumpsuits ($50 – $1,500)
- Maternity ($75 – $500)
- Swimwear ($50 – $800)
- Activewear ($50 – $300)
- Lingerie & Sleepwear ($30 – $1,000)
- Accessories ($30 – $10,000)
- Bags ($40 – $2,500)
- Shoes ($40 – $1,400)
- Home ($20 – $10,000)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to all major locations with various free shipping thresholds.
- Free returns within 14 days of delivery.
- Note items ship separately from each boutique.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Store credit and gift cards.
- Love box wish list feature.
- Regular lists for the latest trends either by city or item type.
Links & Social Media: