Reformation began in 2009 and was born from the brain of Yael Aflalo. Offering limited edition clothing and collections, clothing for the Reformation brand is designed and manufactured within the downtown Los Angeles area.
Offering a range of clothing items from dresses to jumpsuits and other staple pieces Reformation walks the line of trendy and boho. Offering products solely for women that are designed to celebrate the feminine figure each piece is a multi month affair.
In addition to offering a high quality range of products Reformation does so in a sustainable and socially conscious way. This is achieved by ensuring sustainable methods and materials are used throughout the process to minimise the environmental impact of the fashion industry. Most notably is the use of recycled or man made environmentally conscious fabrics such as Tencel and Viscose.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dresses ($150 – $400)
- Weddings/Parties ($250 – $500)
- Bottoms ($70 – $200)
- Tops ($50 – $180)
- Jumpsuits ($110 – $250)
- Sweaters/Jackets ($50 – $500)
- T-Shirts ($25 – $50)
- Accessories ($25 – $300)
- Denim ($100 – $130)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships worldwide for free.
- Returns within 14 calendar days of delivery.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Gift cards (online and in store)
- Free standard shipping globally.
- Displays temporary sold out products as waitlisted (email alerts to notify of new stock).
- Mark sold out products as want (if products receive enough wants they may be moved to waitlisted).
Links & Social Media: