Based within the US Pottery Barn is known for its upscale home furnishing product range which is sold through its chain retail stores with locations in the United States, Phillippines, Mexico, Australia and Canada. The first such store was opened in 1949 based on the premise of great value on fashionable and exclusive homeware items.
This foundation has predominately continued to the present day with Pottery Barn continuing to innovate designs, give back to the communities of the world, providing high quality service and create products that will endure the test of time. With the in house design team of Pottery Barn behind nearly all furniture items Pottery Barn exerts plenty of control to meet these objectives with the likes of durable materials that are also beautiful, safe and have minimal environmental impact.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Furniture ($200 – $5,000)
- Outdoor ($100 – $2,000)
- Bedding ($40 – $300)
- Bath ($20 – $3,000)
- Rugs ($50 – $1,000)
- Lighting ($100 – $1,000)
- Decor ($20 – $200)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to all major countries, some restrictions on product availability.
- Item returns within 30 days.
- Pottery Barn Credit Card & Gift Cards.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover).
- Registry available.
- Military and trade discounts.
- Complimentary design services to help you organise and decorate.
Links & Social Media: