Beginning its life in the basement of a department store the modern day Topshop has come a long way since it’s 1964 launch. Commanding over 500 stores across the globe, of which two thirds are based in the UK Topshop has exerted its fashion influence across continents. Flagship stores are located in London, Liverpool, New York City, Leeds and Belfast.
In terms of style Topshop focuses itself mostly around high fashion and designer pieces with collections designed by a number of high profile celebrities and models. Topshop has been able to achieve this at a moderate price point across clothing, shoes and accessory categories while stocking a small group of brands.
Topshop continues to influence the fashion industry heavily, continually adding new items that are for the trendy, seeking something constantly at the forefront of fashion. Topshop offers a magazine through their website that offers regular collections and other fashion related content.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Dresses ($20 – $700)
- Tops ($10 – $350)
- Jeans ($40 – $150)
- Jackets ($75 – $770)
- Denim ($55 – $185)
- Shorts ($35 – $70)
- Skirts ($25 – $380)
- Knitwear ($40 – $600)
- Swimwear ($10 – $50)
- Jumpsuits ($40 – $185)
- Lingerie ($5 – $50)
- Nightwear ($15 – $70)
- Shoes ($30 – $200)
- Bags & Accessories ($20 – $95)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships worldwide.
- Free shipping at various order thresholds (currency dependent).
- Click and collect, express and same day delivery in some areas.
- 30 days on full price items and 14 days on sale items, usual exclusions.
- Afterpay (splits cost over 4 payments)
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard & American Express).
- Student discounts available.
- Topshop magazine for fashion ideas.
- Gift cards available (spend in store only).
Links & Social Media: