Started in 1995 Planet Blue has a around a dozen stores spread across the United States, with the majority located within the Los Angeles area. Growing from humble beginnings as an organic cotton clothing brand and company under the watchful eyes of Ling-Su the Planet Blue brand has grown to international designer and retailer level.
Specialising in the beachy bohemian look which stemmed from the South California beginnings of the brand Planet Blue continues to lean more towards relaxing pieces of clothing that offer a laid back style which is still cutting edge and modern.
Whether you venture into one of Planet Blue’s locations in the US or ship to your location (some limits apply) you’ll have access to a large number of popular brands that identify themselves as boho, relaxed, beachy and modern.
Product Range & Estimated Pricing:
- Swimwear ($50 – $350)
- Tops ($35 – $350)
- Dresses ($50 – $600)
- Jumpsuits ($80 – $240)
- Sweaters ($50 – $480)
- Jackets ($100 – $250)
- Pants ($70 – $300)
- Skirts ($80 – $200)
- Activewear ($30 – $180)
- Lingerie ($50 – $300)
- Accessories ($20 – $300)
Shipping & Returns:
- Ships to the US and major destinations.
- Same day delivery in LA area.
- Free shipping for US orders (over $100)
- Flat $40 fee for non US locations.
- Full refund or store credit if returned within 30 days of delivery.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard& American Express).
- Order tracking available on purchases.
- Electronic gift cards available ($25 – $500).
Links & Social Media: